Turn on the Lights
A vision of the future:
In this world of abundance there are still so many that have too little:
Too little food, too little health, too little happiness.
Through education and empathy we can make a difference in people’s lives.
This organization will not hand out fish, and it will be to teach people how to become effective fisherman for the rest of their lives.
This will be achieved by educating people on how real world system works, and how to make the systems work for them.
The CPC will present seminars on financial intelligence, personal growth and development.
The aim is enlighten people, and show them that there is a way out of the maze.
- Give people the tools through education, to effect change and create a brighter future for themselves and their families.
- Help decipher the complexities of Debt, FICA scores, IRA’s, and Savings account, to name but a few topics.
- Encourage individuals to be creative, but more importantly to have faith in their ability to change there own fate.
- Reprogram the thought processes of men and women to see the possibilities of life, not just the obstacles that seem to be permanently blocking their path.
- Offer resources, or show people where to find resources.
- Develop a mentoring program, acting as their personal coach, offering continuous support and encouragement.
Change is hard, but can be tackled one step at a time.
There is no miracle solution; prosperity requires dedicated effort and commitment.
With goals, hard work, and focus: financial freedom can be achieved by everyone.
Technorati Tags: capitalist peace corps vision non profit